– Shifting the focus from devices to users
October 12, 2016. 10am ET
On Oct 12th, we’ll be gathering a select group senior IT leaders together to discuss the changing nature of end user computing.
– Optimising the employee experience in the digital age
October 11, 2016. 6am ET
In this age of digital transformation, do employees still matter? The answer is yes, more than ever...
– The changing game of application security
The world has moved on in terms of how applications are created and deployed, but in the new normal of continuous delivery, is security keeping up?
– Holding the Enterprise to Ransom
We’re diving deep into the prevalent Malware threats of today and exploring the ways of avoiding, containing and neutralising them.
– Your job and your sanity needn't be on the line
If you are looking forward to the prospect of moving hundreds, thousands or even tens of thousands of mailboxes to a modern infrastructure, then this is for you...
– Hyper-converged and containers and in-memory computing and bare metal all on a single platform?
All this new technology, so many capabilities, so many options it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees. But could it all be run on a single platform?
– Where have the billions gone?
Insights from the front lines of cyber-ops and advice on how to get more bang for your security buck.
– Data, data everywhere, and not a drop to….
Over recent years data has gone from something ‘out there’, in databases or management systems, to where we are today.
– Overcoming unstructured data neglect
According to Gartner analyst Allan Daley, we are living in an unstructured, data nightmare.
– What can you do that a traditional RDBMS can’t?
Where does NOSQL fit into the grand scheme of things and what do you need to consider when getting ready to exploit NOSQL in Enterprise use?
– The challenges and benefits to moving to the all-Flash data centre
What changes must you make to ensure you get the best from your Flash / SSD deployments?
– How to join the dots
Can we define a blueprint for properly joined up and coordinated IT delivery? Join us, contribute and find out.
– Reality or Myth?
Enabling the vision - what you need to create the best digital workplace that allows you to think holistically without productivity failing.
– What would a BOFH friendly cloud service look like?
Control and management in the cloud - What would a BOFH friendly cloud service look like?
– Get ready, set and go forward to the next five years
Raising your head up and looking forward - what's beyond converged, hyperconverged...?
– What are they, and what can they do for you?
Why converged and what’s a (hyper-)converged system? This Regcast decodes the jargon and will help you decide on what are the best next steps to manage your workloads.
– Users - your first and last line of defence
Why is the human factor an important internet security risk and why is it so hard to design systems which humans don’t try to work around?
– A practical guide to survival
What EoS means on day zero? Do something rather than take the Ostrich approach of do nothing and hope.
– Take control of your network traffic
What do we mean by ‘internet performance', what should we be measuring and what are some of the causes of poor performance, - can we really do anything about them?
– Get backup to date
We’re explaining why your back up and recovery processes need to adapt to way you work today, and how to do it.