Deploying VoIP in real life
On demand video.
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
A discussion on VoIP deployment in the real world featuring a panel of experts from The Register, Freeform Dynamics and Thus.
Mainstream-ready VoIP offerings are becoming more widely available, with greater flexibility around options and more clarity around the benefits that VoIP can bring to the business. In this new world however, many organisations still aren’t quite ready to take the plunge. Practical advice on the next step is difficult to find, and question marks often exist around how to move forward and how best to turn the promise into reality.
Watch The Register's expert panel as they take a real world view of the current landscape, dish out a wealth of practical advice and answer questions on:
- What businesses are using today and what they think of the solution
- End user experience in moving to VoIP
- Whether VoIP is delivering a return on investment
- How easy is it to incorporate VoIP into the business
- The available solutions and what might work best for your business
- The questions to ask suppliers
You can tune into this event at your leisure from your desk or your sofa. Simply click the button below.