Pro-active service monitoring
Prevention is better than cure
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
Delivering a service is dependent on getting networks, storage, servers, operating systems, middleware and applications to work together to agreed levels. But we know how difficult it is to keep these complex chains running reliably; and problems gets more acute as we throw virtualisation in to the mix.
The answer is to keep on top of what’s happening across the entire service infrastructure and detect and solve problems as they start to happen - not when they have gone critical.
But how do we get there.
On April 20 The Register’s Tim Phillips was your host for a Regcast called "Prevention is Better than Cure". He was joined in the studio by Freeform Dynamics’ Andrew Buss and Nimsoft’s Tim Rochte, who discussed:
- Tech infrastructure as a service.
- Proactive monitoring and management
- How to evaluate and control a healthy relationship between infrastructure performance and SLAs.
- Can your business have a more comprehensive approach to its IT mechanics so you are engaged and productivity is not harmed?
- Can all of your internal and external IT systems be managed in alignment to work with your business needs?
Get involved with this live event- share your experiences and have your questions answered in the Q&A.
There is now an opportunity to register for our on demand recorded version- sign up below .