Automation Essentials for the Age of Agile
An Applause Report
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
Test automation’s popularity grew by 85% across all industries from 2015 to 2017, but many companies are still lagging behind. If your organization is seeking to benefit from test automation, careful planning and preparation are essential.
This whitepaper provides a guide to starting with automation, and introduces six essentials for succeeding:
1. Evaluating your testing strategy
2. Introducing automation into your deployment pipeline incrementally
3. Aggregating all test results to support informed decision making
4. Establishing the right framework
5. Handling failed automation scenarios as critical failures
6. Striking the proper balance between automated and manual testing
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this paper.