Phishing Threat and Malware Review 2019
All nets have holes - including your email gateway
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
Learn how 90% of verified phish were found in environments using secure email gateways (SEGs). That’s just one of the key findings in this expanded report, now covering phishing threats as well as malware developments.
- Why and how credential phishing is still going strong
- Which cloud filesharing services are being abused by attackers
- New tactics threat actors are using to ensure malware delivery
- The gravity and scale of the Emotet botnet and malware
- Tips for defending against evolving phishing and malware threats
Technology can’t keep pace with threat actor innovation. Read the report and see why human intelligence is essential.
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this paper.