5 Things to Do Before Backup
How to Make Your Backups Faster and More Affordable as Data Grows
Get an Alertwhen The Register has something new about ...
Check the boxes & select Email or Atom/RSS Feed.
5 critical things organizations must think about before running their next backup operation.
1. Understand Your Current Backup and DR Costs
2. Understand Your Data Growth
3. Understand Your Data Usage: Do You Really Need to Backup Everything?
4. Project Your Savings by Offloading Cold Data from the Active DR and Backup Footprint
5. Define a Go-Forward Strategy
You will have to register, or log in, in order to download this paper.